The Pures - Dystopian future story available on Kindle and as an Audiobook.




 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN2LYZ9Y



Set in a post-Covid dystopian future, where men sell their sperm for a small fortune, and celebrities are hunted down by revengeful mobs. One man, will decide the fate of a beautiful superstar, whether she will be set free, or sent to the brutal inquisitors.

"“Ever read Revelations in the Bible?”
“I may have, years ago. But I don’t recall much.”
“Do you remember the two significant numbers?” I asked.
“You mean six six six, and the one hundred and forty-four thousand?”
I nodded. I was a little surprised that she knew.
“Well, some religious people believe that the one hundred and forty-four thousand does not represent a number of people, but a number of genes. They assert that each parent gives their child an equal number of genes, that being seventy-two thousand each.”
“I see,” she replied. “The pures.”
“Yes. And they claim the purpose of the mRNA injections was to add another strand of DNA, thus adding another seventy-two thousand genes. Three times seventy-two thousand is two hundred and sixteen thousand, which just happens to be six hundred times sixty, times six. The King James version of the Bible refers to it as six hundred, three score, and six.”
“The number of the beast,” she said coldly.
I nodded."

Comments

Popular Posts